You may find yourself at some point switching photo booth software from say Breeze’s DSLR Remote Pro to Darkroom Booth. This article explains a few important steps you need to perform to achieve the best results.
If you are working with 2×6 strips and would like to use the single strip feature of Darkroom please follow the steps outlined in this article.
- Open Darkroom Booth
- Go to Settings
- Under Template select Custom and click the Choose button
- Click new at the top of the templates selector screen
- Under Page Setting choose Page Size Custom and enter 1240 width and 1844 height (switch for postcard). Click the OK button.
- Click the Add Artwork button (bottom center of screen) and select your template’s background.jpg file.
- Click the Add Artwork button again and select your template’s overlay.png file.
- Using the coordinates provided with the template click Add Photo and set the coordinates and dimensions for each photo. Alternatively you can try to use their drag n drop capabilities and size them correctly.