Begin by opening the included readme.html file within the template zip file. You will find links to all fonts used there under the fonts section. Follow the links and download all font files and download them to your PC. For each font follow the below instructions.
- Right click on the zip file.
- Left click “Extract All” from the menu.
- Select a destination to extract your files by left clicking the “Browse” button.
- Left click on “Desktop”.
- Left click on “OK”.
- The “Select a destination” screen will pop up again. Left click “Extract”.
- Close any open windows and return to the desktop.
- A folder now exists on the desktop named “Purchased_Fonts”.
- Find and open the folder within the “Purchased_Fonts” folder named “Windows-TrueType”.
- Double left click on the TrueType font File. The file should display one of the following two icons in front of it for standard True Type font files:or for TrueType fonts with a digital signature:
A new window will open that shows a preview of the font. Left Click on the “Install” button.
- A pop-up will appear that says “Windows needs your permission to continue”.
- Select “Continue”.
- The font selected is now installed. Confirm installation by opening your control panel.
- Open the “Fonts” folder.
- Search for the font that has just been installed.
- Some programs require a system reboot to show fonts in the drop down menu. Fonts.com recommends rebooting your system upon completion of the installation process.