From time to time we see Google’s Chrome browser give users issues when authenticating with our website. The vast majority of the time we have found the issue to be related to damaged cookies in the browser.
Following these steps to clear the cookies for our website and try logging in again afterwards.
Delete specific cookies
You can remove first-party and third-party cookie information and data from your devices. If you remove cookies, things like saved preferences on websites might get deleted.
- On your computer, open Google Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Content settings.
- Under “Cookies,” click All cookies and site data.
- To find our website type www.photoboothtemplates.com in the search box.
- To delete a specific cookie, point to a site. To the right, click Close .