Rustic Outdoor Postcard
Rustic Outdoor PostcardTotal downloads: 2
This delicately beautiful photobooth template is adorned with simple blossoms to create the perfect canvas for any special event including weddings, birthdays, spring festivals. All elements can be colorized to fit the event. With this template
This rustic nature template brings elegance to the outdoors. It is the perfect design for any forest, garden or nature themed event, such as weddings, bridal showers, birthdays, and more! Colors are adjustable to match any event theme.
With this template you can modify the colors within the PSD through provided hue/saturation layer. For more information on how this is done please watch the Modifying Template Colors video from our YouTube channel. This photo booth template can be modified using Photoshop CS2+ and Photoshop Elements 10+.
The package contains the following contents:
- links to all fonts
- Photo coordinates and dimensions included in PSD and coordinates.txt file
- Configuration file*
* Darkroom Booth, dslrBooth Pro, Photoboof, Social Booth include configuration files.
Photo Booth Software
This templates is officially supported for the following photo booth applications:
- Darkroom Booth (see how)
- DSLR Remote Pro for Windows/Mac by Breeze Systems
- dslrBooth Pro (see how)
- NKRemote by Breeze Systems
- Photoboof! (see how)
- Social Booth (one-click see how)
- Sparkbooth Commercial/Layout Creator
* NOTE: other photo booth applications can be used even if we do not have an official package for them. Others known to work are Photo Booth Upload, SnapShot Studio
by Allen Christopher and PT Booth. You may need to trim the design in Photoshop to get the best results. Please see this
video to learn how.
This photo booth template is designed to work with the following printers:
- DNP RX1
- DNP DS40
- DNP DS620
- Hiti 510L/S
- Hiti 720L
- Shinko S6145 (CS2)
* NOTE: Other printers can be used with our templates but do require additional steps to get the best results. Please see this
video to learn how.
See more designs by Mark Giesige.