NOTICE: All of our templates required either Photoshop or Photoshop Elements to modify colors, hide elements and use text effects as shown. The single sample image shown is the default graphics included in the template without text. Multi-color samples are shown as an example of the possibilities with this template.
Scary Night Buttons
This elegantly framed button set is perfect for your photo booth’s user interface and the Scary Night templates and buttons sets.
With this screen buttons template, you can modify the colors within the PSD through provided hue/saturation layer. For more information on how this is done please watch the Modifying Template Colors video from our YouTube channel This photo booth template can be modified using Photoshop CC and Photoshop Elements 2020 and up.
The package contains the following contents:
- links to all fonts
- Photo coordinates and dimensions included in PSD and coordinates.txt file
- Configuration file*
Photo Booth Software
These photo booth template buttons work with most photo booth applications:
- Breeze Booth (DSLR/webcam/iPad)
- Darkroom Booth for iPad
- Luma Booth
- Mobibooth Cloud
- PixBooth (Curator)
- Salsa Booth App
- Darkroom Booth (see how)
- DSLR Remote Pro for Windows/Mac by Breeze Systems
- dslrBooth Pro (see how)
- NKRemote by Breeze Systems
- Photoboof! (see how)
- Social Booth (one-click see how)
- Sparkbooth Commercial/Layout Creator
* NOTE: other photo booth applications can be used even if we do not have an official package for them. Others known to work are Photo Booth Upload, SnapShot Studio
by Allen Christopher and PT Booth. You may need to trim the design in Photoshop to get the best results. Please see this
video to learn how.
This photo booth template is designed to work with the following printers:
- DNP RX1
- DNP DS40
- DNP DS620
- Hiti 510L/S
- Hiti 720L
- Shinko S6145 (CS2)
* NOTE: Other printers can be used with our templates but do require additional steps to get the best results. Please see this
video to learn how.
Yusak Agustinus. See more designs by Yusak Agustinus.