This fancy vintage template comes with beautiful Parisian elements, such as the Eiffel Tower, Paris skyline, vintage flowers, and fancy ornamental frames, and is the perfect template for any Paris or French themed event, such as weddings,
This beautiful barn theme template features a burlap and rustic distressed wood board background. Double horseshoes, rope bow and lace accent bring an elegant flair to this design. This template is great for rustic country weddings, country themed weddings, barn weddings or any country themed event. All elements can easily be color adjusted to compliment any event.
With this template you can modify the colors within the PSD through provided hue/saturation layer. For more information on how this is done please watch the Modifying Template Colors video from our YouTube channel. This photo booth template can be modified using Photoshop CS2+ and Photoshop Elements 10+.
The package contains the following contents:
- links to all fonts
- Photo coordinates and dimensions included in PSD and coordinates.txt file
- Configuration file*
* Darkroom Booth, dslrBooth Pro, Photoboof, Social Booth include configuration files.
Photo Booth Software
This templates is officially supported for the following photo booth applications:
- Darkroom Booth (see how)
- DSLR Remote Pro for Windows/Mac by Breeze Systems
- dslrBooth Pro (see how)
- NKRemote by Breeze Systems
- Photoboof! (see how)
- Social Booth (one-click see how)
- Sparkbooth Commercial/Layout Creator
* NOTE: other photo booth applications can be used even if we do not have an official package for them. Others known to work are Photo Booth Upload, SnapShot Studio
by Allen Christopher and PT Booth. You may need to trim the design in Photoshop to get the best results. Please see this
video to learn how.
This photo booth template is designed to work with the following printers:
- DNP RX1
- DNP DS40
- DNP DS620
- Hiti 510L/S
- Hiti 720L
- Shinko S6145 (CS2)
* NOTE: Other printers can be used with our templates but do require additional steps to get the best results. Please see this
video to learn how.
See more designs by Mark Giesige.