NOTICE: All of our templates required either Photoshop or Photoshop Elements to modify colors, hide elements and use text effects as shown. The single sample image shown is the default graphics included in the template without text. Multi-color samples are shown as an example of the possibilities with this template.
This fun photo booth template plays off the thought of old time photography, reminiscent of memories. Each photo is framed with a rugged photostrip border. Filmstrip and background colors can easily be adjusted to compliment any event. The photo strip is perfect for graduations, class reunions and nostalgic events.
With this photo booth template, you can modify the colors within the PSD through provided hue/saturation layer. For more information on how this is done please watch the Modifying Template Colors Using Our EZ Adjust Color Palette™ video from our YouTube channel. This photo booth template can be modified using Photoshop CC and Photoshop Elements 2020 and up.
The package contains the following contents:
- links to all fonts
- Photo coordinates and dimensions included in PSD and coordinates.txt file
- Configuration file*
Photo Booth Software
This templates is officially supported for the following photo booth applications:
- Darkroom Booth (see how)
- DSLR Remote Pro for Windows/Mac by Breeze Systems
- dslrBooth Pro (see how)
- NKRemote by Breeze Systems
- Photoboof! (see how)
- Social Booth (one-click see how)
- Sparkbooth Commercial/Layout Creator
* NOTE: other photo booth applications can be used even if we do not have an official package for them. Others known to work are Photo Booth Upload, SnapShot Studio
by Allen Christopher and PT Booth. You may need to trim the design in Photoshop to get the best results. Please see this
video to learn how.
This photo booth template is designed to work with the following printers:
- DNP RX1
- DNP DS40
- DNP DS620
- Hiti 510L/S
- Hiti 720L
- Shinko S6145 (CS2)
* NOTE: Other printers can be used with our templates but do require additional steps to get the best results. Please see this
video to learn how.
Kirsten Crock. See more designs by Kirsten Crock.