Our Standard License grants you, the Purchaser a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to make use of the work that you acquire (Work).
Your use of the Work, under the Standard License, is subject to the following conditions:
- Your use of the Work is limited to your business location. If you are part of a Franchise or run multiple locations you must purchase a license for each location that will use the Work.
- You may use the Work alone or you may incorporate the Work into another work you are creating.
- You must not directly or indirectly license, sub-license, sell or resell the Work, or redistribute the Work alone (even for free), or offer to do any of these things. All of these things are referred to as Resale.
- You may reproduce the Work
- in a printed format or;
- on a website or;
- in an electronic document such as a PowerPoint presentation or an eBook or;
- in a video production or;
- You may use the Work in a work which you are creating for your own purposes or for your client who has asked you to create it.
- You must not incorporate the Work in a work which is created for Resale by you or your client.
- If the Work is used or incorporated in a work there is no restriction on the number of copies of that work that can be reproduced and distributed (provided the use/incorporation remains a single application and the copies are not for Resale).
For example, you may incorporate the Work, such as a graphic, in a brochure you design for your client. An unlimited number of copies of the brochure incorporating the Work may be made but the Work cannot be incorporated in any other application. The brochures must be distributed to recipients at no charge to the recipient.
- Notwithstanding the restriction on Resale, if you acquire the Work on behalf of your client you may recoup from your client the cost of acquiring the Work.