In this tutorial we will explain the basic structure of our photo booth templates. All templates purchased from us are organized this same way.
- Explain what is contained in all template packages
- Explain the purpose of each file
- Explain the subtle differences between photo booth software packages
In this tutorial we used the Floral Division Strips template.
This is the same template for 5 different softwares of the support
- BREEZE being the most of our highest volume and also got the most general layout.
- background.jpg gives you the generic background and text on it that could be used to many of the softwares that allow text editing
- overlay.png that help you build the template initially
- template.psd file is a CSX compliant cs3 and higher should work just fine
- template-elements.psd file that has been restructured so that the elements software package can read all layers
- readme.html file gives you the information about the design you’ve purchased also gives brief write-up and sample just to see what it is quickly
- coordinates.txt gives you all your x-y coordinates, height, width and rotation information. This can be used in sparkbooth commercial and social booth software